Throttle Top Speed Adjustable Limiter with High/Low Speed Switch Connector
- Use a small screwdriver to adjust the top speed of a throttle.
- Top speed can be adjusted from 0-100% and anywhere in between.
- The connector with orange and black wires can go to a high/low speed selector switch to select between full speed and adjustable low speed. This is an optional connection and the adjuster will work without a switch connected to it.
- Easy to install - simply plug this speed limiter in between the throttle and controller.
- The limiter's red and black wires need to match up to the red and black wires of the throttle and controller.
- The throttle's signal wire which is commonly green or white needs to go through the green wire of the limiter.
motor adjuster adjustment speed top limit limiter limiting adjusting vary control